Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few highlights of my day....


My attempt to get creative with Mikayla's hair.





Enthrawled with her one and only show, Baby Einstein. This only lasted for a few minutes, then she started in on her latest trick, switching the T.V. on and off. I soon fixed that...





Necessity is the mother of invention. Genius, I know (it's a bottle cap).

5 comments:

  1. THAT's awesome Melissa!!! I had to find some email addresses and saw you wrote me! I don't use hotmail...but gmail: huacita@gmail.com, so you know in the future! You little sweety is growing up huh?! FUN TIMES!!! Today is Reagan's 2nd birthday! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, how cute! At least she has hair!! I can't even being to attempt anything, Kaia's giving me nothing to work with! It was nice chatting with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging!!! see you guys soon.
    Amy, klaron and teagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, your blog is cute. I look forward to reading it and keeping up with your family. Below is the link to our blog, R Empty Nest.

    http://www.remptynest.blogspot.com/

    Aunt Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute girl. I wish we would have been able to meet her. We might be coming your way in a couple weeks. I'll let you know if it works out. We would love to see you if you have a little time!

    ReplyDelete