Wednesday, June 9, 2010

St George trip and other stuff

I was so worn out after our tri that I didn't have the gusto to post pics of what we did when we were in St. George. So here are a few of us exploring Zion's Canyon with Klaron, Amy, and Teagan. We had a good time and wore ourselves out.







The highlight for Mikayla and Teagan was throwing rocks in the river, of course.



Now here are a couple of other recent photos of my little girl. She's not a baby anymore and it amazes me how much she's been developing lately.

We got this helmet to put her on the back of our bikes. Well, that has proved to be more difficult than we planned but she loves to wear her 'hat' around the house anyway.


Big smile, caught on camera (rare these days since she squints her eyes whenever we try to take a picture).

One night she insisted she sleep with her giant Pooh bear. This is how I found her later.


We have been encouraging Mikayla to smell flowers for a few months. She usually ends up kissing them instead. :)





Kayla girl's our little sunshine. We got a great kid.

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie!! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is growning up. All my grandkids love to throw rocks in any water. It is always the highlight of any trip. Looks like you guys had a fun trip.

    Aunt Monica

    ReplyDelete