First of all, I couldn't believe I was pregnant. I was kind of dreading it a little, and haven't been in a hurry to tell people, so if you haven't heard that may be why.
Now I'm over the shock and feeling excited. Now I can't believe we're having another GIRL! Kraig was 90% sure it was a boy (how he came up with that statistic I don't know), I was about 70% sure, and everyone else seemed to agree with our prediction. It just doesn't seem like the Cramer or the Williamson way to have more than one girl! I guess it's payback time for all the years of macho-ism, wrestling, and body functions I had to put up with. Although Mikayla still gives us plenty of the latter two. She cracks up when she burps and I can't lay on the floor without her trying to tackle me.
Anyway, I'm due mid-January and feeling great. I had a rough month of May with morning sickness, allergies, and insomnia, and bouts of intense anxiety over labor and the newborn stage. Thank goodness that is over for now, and I am ready to deal with whatever my lot may be this time. I am going to try for a VBAC if everything is in ideal condition for one, and if I end up with another C-section, at least I tried. The most important thing is to have a healthy baby. Mikayla had 0 problems even if I did, and that is such a blessing.
Most of my excitement of having two girls together comes from the fact that Mikayla will have a sister, and although I'm sure they'll fight, they will get to grow up together and be close, if not always, then probably when they're adults. I really envy my friends who have this. Also, I don't have to go and buy a whole new baby wardrobe, and all those cute girl clothes won't go to waste!
Kraig is excited too - he loves little girls - but he is getting a little nervous that he won't ever get a son, since we probably won't have more than 3 or 4 kids! I would love to have a boy sometime too. We'll see what Heavenly Father has in store for our family.
So happy for you guys! It will be so fun to watch you and your two little girls. Kraig is a great dad, and he's really good with Kayla! So i can only imagine he'll be great with baby girl #2.
ReplyDeleteAlso as a side note, today we were driving up to go to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point, and Kaia kept asking for kayla girl. She miss' her..let's get together SOON :)
WahHoo!!!! There's nothing quite like having a sister! Bring on the pink! (remind me that if I find out that #4 is another girl and cry a little, okay?!?!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! This is exciting news:)
ReplyDelete